Welcome

I turned 17 yesterday and want to remember it. But writing it in a diary on putting photos in a album is too eclectic sometimes. I want to be able to capture a moment in detail and look back on it as a whole. I think this is what this blog is going to be.  I hope that no only will I look back on this blog but others as well , to look at the great times we have had. I won't share everyday of my life but the moments that are worth capturing - the ones that have stuck and deserve to be here. 

I always love taking photos or you will often find me in a Photo Booth if there is one around (Alex!). I just think moments are worth sharing - and looking back on a strip of photos takes me right back to that day. I love having a physical copy of something to look at - my possessions representing who I am. I'm you take a scroll through my notes you will find (too many) accounts of days like Christmas or even last birthday - where I take myself through every detail.

Although young I would say I've travelled well, with so many opportunities been given to me. I hope to travel much more and record that here. But not only travel but small snippets of my day to day life.

So without further ado my names Eve and welcome to Capture! 

Comments

Popular Posts