26/05/17

I turned 17 today! I loved it - the weather was amazing/some points a bit too hot?

The day started out with some scrambled eggs on toast - which was delicious ( I'm quite the porridge lover so this was very out there for me!) I had to go to school - I had a psychology exam :( But then I could home...

Mum picked me up and we did a few errands preparing for the party e.g. buying some drinks and snacks etc. We got back and then went to pierreponts in Streatley which was amazing. Literally EVERYTHING was Instagram worthy. I thoroughly rate those spinach pancakes (yum, also classic Kate in the background 'not wanting' to be in the photo but happily poses in the background)


Then after lunch I opened my presents and prepared for the party a bit more, then...

The party began. 16 people just chilling drinking, eating and listening to music. Someone pointed out to me that I should of invited another person to make it 17 - which would of just been amazing. 



Here are a few photos from the night :

             



                    



Then finally as we all know I love a Polaroid! I passed round the Polaroid during the night and have got some great ones which I will put below. Around 11 after some had danced and others had chatted most people started to leave - leaving 8 remaining. We all split of into pairs and went into a double bed each. We all woke up had breakfast and here I am now.

 The evening in Polaroids

I know you can't really see them in detail but you get the gist right? (p.s if anyone wants me to send them a pic from last night just pop me a message!)

Its so weird as you get older the less excited you get about birthdays - it hasn't really hit me still that yesterday was my birthday or that I'm 17?!? I think it becomes less about the day itself and more about sharing your company and having a fun time (wouldn't mind receiving a few gifts!)

Now I've really got to stop procrastinating now, and go workout - In my new leggings I may add.



Comments

Popular Posts